This mascarpone and Nesquik frosting is perfect for decorating birthday cakes and cupcakes. It is a quick and easy cream to be used with a piping bag to make decorations for sponge cake, cream tart, various types of sweets and treats. This mascarpone cheese and cocoa cream is really prepared in 5 minutes and with only 3 ingredients. It is soft and delicate thanks to the use of whipped cream and it is egg-free. The addition of cocoa gives it a special chocolate flavor that children and adults like so much. It is perfect even as a simple and quick dessert with the addition of fresh fruit such as strawberries or raspberries.
Mascarpone and Nesquik frosting for birthday cakes
- 125 g cold whipping cream
- 125 g cold mascarpone cheese
- 2 – 4 tbsp Nesquik cocoa powder
Instructions mascarpone and Nesquik frosting for birthday cakes
- For this recipe, the mascarpone cheese and whipping cream must be cold. The whipping cream must rest in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours before use.
- Place the cream and mascarpone in a bowl. Beat with a whisk at medium-high speed until all the ingredients are well blended and the cream is thick. Do not whip for too long as it could create lumps.
Note from the author of this recipe
- While you are preparing your mascarpone frosting I just want to tell you that I really appreciate that you have decided to prepare my recipe. If you like it, I would be delighted and it could be a huge help for me if you follow me on my official social channel such as instagram where I publish every time a new recipe comes out. To become my follower just search for foodohfood in your instagram or click on this link: https://www.instagram.com/foodohfood/ and press Follow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Barbara. ^_^
Instructions whipped chocolate mascarpone cream
- Now change the whips of the mixer and put those spirals ude for mixing. If you don’t have that type of whisk available, you can simply use a spoon or a silicone spatula.
- Sift the Nesquik cocoa powder to eliminate any lumps then add it to the cream. Incorporate slowly. Taste and adjust with more Nesquik if necessary. You can also add powdered sugar to make the cream sweeter. You can also add a few drops of vanilla extract or pieces of dark chocolate.
- Now your mascarpone frosting is ready. to be used but I recommend letting it rest for 30 minutes in the fridge to make it more firm. Once you decide to use it, transfer it to the piping bag or use as you like to decorate your birthday cake. To be store in the refrigerator.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you like these basic recipes for decorating cakes and cupcakes, check out my Best cinnamon roll icing (photo below).