Easy, fast and fresh summer tomato and melon savory salad with cucumber and fresh basil. Brought together by a tasty salty sauce that breaks the sweetness of the melon and makes this salad fragrant and delicious.
Tomato and melon savory salad
- 0.5 melon
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp or more apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white wine
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 piece of ginger about 2 cm wide
- 5 or more basil leaves
Instructions: Tomato and melon savory salad
- Cut the melon in half and remove all seeds. Remove the skin from the cucumber.
- Prepare the sauce by finely chopping garlic and ginger and mixing them with soy sauce, white wine and apple cider vinegar.
- Using a melon baller cut out melon balls or just cut the melon into cubes.
- Add tomatoes and the sliced cucumber, previously prepared sauce and chopped basil leaves. Stir and let it rest 10 minutes before serving.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you like easy peasy summer salad recipes you should also try my: Grated carrot salad with kefir Dijon sauce.