Stuffed pretzel bites are an easy and fun idea for super quick appetizers to prepare for Christmas and New Year’s Eve. It is a delicious cold appetizer served on a dinner with friends and family or for aperitifs. Yummy, very simple to prepare and easily customizable according to your preferences. I created three versions. The first with goat cheese, ground pepper and walnuts. The second with smoked scamorza cheese and dried tomatoes. And the third with smoked salmon and honey mustard. You can indulge yourself with many different ideas and tasty combinations.
Easy and fun appetizer idea – stuffed pretzel bites
- mini pretzel
- smoked scamorza cheese (or other type of semi soft cheese)
- sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- smoked salmon
- honey mustard
- caprino or other type of soft goat cheese
- freshly grounf black pepper
- parsley leaves for decoration
Istruzioni Stuzzichini veloci per Natale e Capodanno – mini bretzel farciti
- As you can imagine it's a super simple recipe. Place the pretzels on a plate or cutting board, adding a parsley leaf on some of them. Cut the scamorza cheese into small slices and the smoked salmon into strips. Drain the dried tomatoes.
- Place a piece of scamorza cheese followed by dried tomato on some of the pretzels. Over the others place smoked salmon followed by a dash of honey mustard. Place half a teaspoon of goat cheese on the remaining ones, sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and add a piece of walnut.
- Where you like, add a few more parsley leaves and cover with the second piece of pretzel. Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator and serve once needed.
Note from the author of this recipe
- I just want to tell you that I really appreciate that you have decided to prepare my recipe. If you like it, I would be very happy and it could be a huge help for me if you follow me on my official social channel such as instagram where I publish every time a new recipe comes out. To become my follower just search for foodohfood in your instagram or click on this link: https://www.instagram.com/foodohfood/ and press Follow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Barbara. ^_^
Store in the fridge and eat within 24 hours.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for some other recipes for simple appetizers for the holidays, check out my Christmas antipasto wreath – holiday appetizer idea (photo below) or Italian bruschetta with broccoli rabe (photo below).