This ricotta and coffee dessert is an easy, quick and yummy idea that I have learned from my mother-in-law. The combination of coffee, dark chocolate and ricotta cheese creates a perfect union of sweet, creamy and slightly bitter dessert.
Ricotta and coffee creamy dessert
- 150 g ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp or more honey or agave syrup or maple syrup
- 2 tsp or more ground coffee
- dark chocolate
Instructions ricotta and coffee creamy dessert
- Place ricotta cheese, honey (or maple syrup) and ground coffee in a bowl.
- Stir vigorously to mix all the ingredients and make the ricotta cheese light and creamy. Taste and adjust with coffee or honey if necessary.
- Place chopped chocolate in a cup or a glass that is heat resistant. Pour some boiling water in a bowl and place the cup with chocolate in the center of the bowl. Wait about 2 minutes and stir the chocolate to melt it completely.
- Place ricotta mixture into small glasses or coffee cups leaving a few millimeters of space in the surface. Pour melted chocolate over the ricotta mixture. Place your dessert in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you love sweet and delicate desserts with coffee you should probably check my Super fluffy coffee and milk sweet cream.