Super fluffy coffee and milk creamy dessert
Delicious and delicate coffee and milk creamy dessert with ricotta cheese. Soft, mildly sweet, creamy. Perfect with different kinds of choux pastry, brioche, crepes or just as a simple dessert.
Super fluffy coffee and milk sweet cream
Super fluffy coffee and milk creamy dessert. Coffee, milk, cream and ricotta dessert.
- 125 ml milk
- 25 g brown sugar
- 1 tbsp potato starch
- 120 g ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp or more powdered sugar
- 100 ml whipping cream
- espresso or another type of coffee to taste
Instructions fluffy coffee and milk creamy dessert
- In a small pot stir milk with sugar and potato starch. Place over the heat and cook on medium – low, stirring often, until the mixture becomes thicker. Turn off the flame and cool it down completely.
- Put the ricotta cheese in a bowl and beat it for one minute. Add milk mixture and espresso coffee or any other type of coffee to taste (regardless of the type of coffee you are using, it must be at room temperature). I used 3 tablespoons of Italian espresso coffee. Beat it briefly, then add sifted powdered sugar and beat again to incorporate it.
- Add previously prepared whipped cream and gently fold it in until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Divide the coffee cream into prepared glasses or set aside in a fridge to use it later. Place it at least 10 minutes in the refrigerator before serving it.
Waiting time 10 minutes. The nutritional values are generated automatically for indicative purposes only and are therefore not completely accurate.
Serving: 1batchCalories: 111kcal
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another dessert with coffee you shoold check my Ricotta and coffee creamy dessert and White chocolate mochaccino.