If you’re looking for a cake that’s more tender, soft, and moist than your regular plain breakfast cake, you need to try this condensed milk pound cake recipe. It is super easy and quick to prepare and requires just a few steps and few ingredients. The condensed milk guarantees a consistency that is compact but at the same time soft and moist, not dry or rubbery. It has strong taste and aroma are of milk mixed with vanilla and it is perfect for both sweet breakfast and a snack.
Condensed milk pound cake
- 160 g soft butter
- 40 g white sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 190 g condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 160 g cake flour or all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 medium eggs
Instructions condensed milk pound cake
- For this recipe, all the ingredients must be at room temperature.
- In a bowl, beat (with electric mixer) butter with white sugar until it becomes clear and frothy.
- Add vanilla extract, salt and condensed milk and beat with the mixer (set it to low) until all ingredients are blended.
- Now add flour and baking powder, both sifted, and incorporate with a spoon or mixer. The batter should turn out quite thick.
- Now gradually, using the mixer set to low, incorporate the eggs, one by one. Let the batter rest for 5 minutes while you prepare the pan.
- Preheat the static oven to 180 °C and line a loaf pan (mine 11×25 cm) with baking paper. Pour the batter into the pan and level it gently.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the pound cake comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely before serving.
Note from the author of this recipe
- I just want to tell you that I really appreciate that you have decided to prepare my recipe. If you like it, I would be very happy and it could be a huge help for me if you follow me on my official social channel such as instagram where I publish every time a new recipe comes out. To become my follower just search for foodohfood in your instagram or click on this link: https://www.instagram.com/foodohfood/ and press Follow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Barbara. ^_^
Store at room temperature, covered with a cotton cloth or wrapped in a plastic wrap.
lot of love. B.