Whipped cream blueberry cake
The whipped cream blueberry cake is one of those cakes that are very easy to prepare and that both adults and children love it. It is soft, delicious and very simple to prepare. It also uses neither butter nor oil but whipped cream in the batter. This cake turns out almost entirely flat and does not crumble. Fresh blueberries add a touch of sourness. Serve it simply with a light layer of powdered sugar.
Whipped cream blueberry cake
Soft breakfast cake with whipped cream and blueberries in the batter. Cake without butter and without oil.
- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 250 g cold whipping cream
- 250 g white sugar
- 3 medium eggs at room temperature
- 10 g baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- ½ lemon (only the zest)
- 1 tbsp potato or corn starch
- 125-200 g fresh blueberries
Whipped cream blueberry cake instructions
- Grease and lightly flour the edges of 20-22 cm wide baking pan. Cut out a circle of parchment paper and line it on the bottom.
- Whip the eggs with sugar for 10-15 minutes until they become very light and frothy.
- Add sifted flour and baking powder. Now add zest of half a lemon and vanilla extract. Mix everything briefly with the mixer.
- In the second bowl, whip the cold whipping cream. Gently incorporate it into the batter with movements from the bottom to the top.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan, make it flat and beat gently to eliminate air bubbles. In the meantime, wash and dry your blueberries. Then add the potato starch and mix well to cover them completely. Pour the fruit over the batter and press gently.
- Bake in a preheated static oven at 170 ° C for 50 minutes – 1 hour or until the toothpick inserted in the center of the cake is clean. Once the cake is baked, remove the pan from the oven, wait 2 minutes, then turn the cake upside down on a plate or cooling rack and remove the pan and baking paper.
- Let it cool completely and then serve covered with some powdered sugar.
Note from the author of this recipe
- I just want to tell you that I really appreciate that you have decided to prepare my recipe. If you like it, I would be very happy and it could be a huge help for me if you follow me on my official social channel such as instagram where I publish every time a new recipe comes out. To become my follower just search for foodohfood in your instagram or click on this link: https://www.instagram.com/foodohfood/ and press Follow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Barbara. ^_^
The nutritional values are generated automatically for indicative purposes only and are therefore not completely accurate.
Serving: 1panCalories: 435kcal
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Store at room temperature and eat within a couple of days.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for some other delicious recipes with blueberriescheck my Creamy no bake white chocolate blueberry cheesecake (photo below) or Blueberry and condensed milk brioche (photo below).