This parsley and mint sauce is perfect with meat, fish and vegetables. It is a fresh and slightly sour sauce that enhances the flavors of grilled meat and fish or roasted vegetables and salads. You can also use it to prepare marinades and to season many dishes of your liking.
Mint and parsley sauce for meat, fish and vegetables
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 2 handfuls fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar or red vine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove
Instructions mint and parsley sauce for meat, fish and vegetables
- In a blender equipped with blades place a handful of mint leaves and two handfuls of parsley leaves. Add two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar, half a teaspoon of salt and a small clove of garlic. Now add 100 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- Blend everything until the sauce becomes smooth and bright green. Taste and adjust with more salt or vinegar if necessary or add more olive oil to make the sauce more liquid.
Note from the author of this recipe
- I just want to tell you that I really appreciate that you have decided to prepare my recipe. If you like it, I would be very happy and it could be a huge help for me if you follow me on my official social channel such as instagram where I publish every time a new recipe comes out. To become my follower just search for foodohfood in your instagram or click on this link: https://www.instagram.com/foodohfood/ and press Follow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Barbara. ^_^
Store in the fridge and eat within few days.
lot of love. B.