Chia and banana pudding is made with just 3 simple ingredients and it is a delicious sugar-free dessert. It can be served for breakfast, dessert or snack. It is dense and has a very particular and delicious consistency. It is also very healthy as it is rich in fibre, omega 3 and vegetable proteins. It’s an easy to prepare and with mild banana flavour.
Chia and banana pudding – simple and delicious sugar-free dessert
- 1 big ripe banana
- 50 g chia seeds
- 250 ml vegetable or animal milk
- sliced banana, almonds, walnuts, dark chocolate (optional)
Instructions Chia and banana pudding – simple and delicious sugar-free dessert
- In a bowl, mash well the banana using a fork. Add the chia seeds and vegetable or animal milk.
- Mix very well to make sure all the seeds are immersed in the liquid and set the bowl aside for half an hour. After half an hour, mix again your dessert, then cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- The next morning, divide between two dessert bowls and serve with sliced bananas and almond or dark chocolate flakes.
Note from the author of this recipe
- I just want to tell you that I really appreciate that you have decided to prepare my recipe. If you like it, I would be very happy and it could be a huge help for me if you follow me on my official social channel such as instagram where I publish every time a new recipe comes out. To become my follower just search for foodohfood in your instagram or click on this link: https://www.instagram.com/foodohfood/ and press Follow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Barbara. ^_^
Store in the fridge and eat within 3 days.