This delicious and intense grape jelly unite the sweetness from the grapes and freshness of a gelatin dessert. The addition of ginger and clove adds a touch of extra fragrance. Great to enjoy with whipped cream on San Valentine’s Day.
Intense grape jelly
- 870 g sweet grapes
- 220 ml water
- 1 piece about 2 cm of fresh ginger
- 2 cloves
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 12 g gelatin leaves
Instructions: Intense grape jelly
- Put clean grapes, water and sugar into a pot.
- Bring to a boil. Add cloves and peeled ginger. Reduce the heat and boil for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally and crushing grapes with a fork on the side of the pot to help release all the juices.
- In a bowl filled with cold water soak the gelatin sheets for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, allow the grapes to cool down a little. Pass the mixture through a sieve to eliminate spices and skins. Taste and adjust with sugar if necessary. Bring again to a boil then turn off the heat. Add previously drained and squeezed gelatin sheets and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into glasses. Allow to cool and place in refrigerator.
- Wait until the gelatin sets and serve with fresh whipped cream.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you like desserts with gelatin check my Coconut and chocolate panna cotta. (foto below)