Coconut and chocolate panna cotta is a perfect dessert for coconut lovers. Creamy, delicate – this Italian pudding is quick and easy to prepare. Panna cotta is a delicious and original dessert appreciated in many different seasons and occasions.
Coconut and chocolate panna cotta
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 125 ml cream
- 100 g white sugar
- 3 g gelatin sheets
- 40 g dark chocolate
- some desiccated coconut for the topping
Instructions: Coconut and chocolate panna cotta
- Soak the gelatine in cold water for about 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan pour the coconut milk, cream, sugar and heat it over low heat without boiling the liquid because it tends to separate.
- Turn off the heat. Squeeze well the gelatin and add it into the cream, stirring well.
- Grate the chocolate in a cup. Add 6 tablespoons of hot cream and stir well until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour a few tablespoons of the chocolate mixture into the molds you have chosen for the panna cotta (6 small or 3 medium) and place in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator, add the rest of the panna cotta. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least 5 hours or until it becomes firm.
- Just before serving, put the molds (for an instant) into hot water to release the creamy part. Place each dessert on a plate, decorate with dried coconut and serve.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you love creamy desserts check my Homemade vanilla rice pudding recipe. (foto below)