Delicious, simple and quick, soft cookies covered with puffed cereals (I used honey puffed barley ) with a light aftertaste of fennel and rosemary which makes them particularly delicious and inviting.
Cookies with puffed cereals, fennel seeds and rosemary
- 1 medium egg
- 70 g white sugar
- 70 g soft butter
- 125 g all-purpose flour
- 0.25 tsp baking soda
- 1 rosmary spring
- 0.5 tsp fennel seeds
- puffed barley I used puffed barley made by Cuoredi
Instructions: Cookies with puffed cereals, fennel seeds and rosemary
- For this recipe I used organic puffed barley with honey from CUOREdi.
- Whisk egg with sugar.
- Add soft butter, sifted flour and baking soda. Work the dough briefly until all the ingredients are well combined. Add chopped rosemary and fennel seeds and mix again.
- Lay the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Then take in out and divide into 12 similar balls. Roll each ball over puffed barley to make it adhere well. Place on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated static oven at 175 °C for about 15 minutes or until the cookies start to become golden on the edges.
Remove from the oven and let it cool completely before serving.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another delicious and easy cookie recipe check my Snickerdoodles recipe. (foto below)
This recipe was born thanks to the collaboration with CUOREdi. This company that produces organic, gluten-free products, stone ground flours and ready to use blends for high quality sweet and salty recipes.