This cheesecake with the fabulous caramel and cinnamon Lotus Biscoff cookies is super creamy and it melts in your mouth. It’s a no-bake cold cheesecake without gelatin. It’s creamy and delicate. Its velvety texture goes perfectly with the sweet, unique and spicy aftertaste of the famous cookies. This recipe for lotus Biscoff cheesecake is one of my all-time favorites and I’m very excited to share it.
Super creamy, no-bake, Lotus Biscoff cheesecake
- 250 g Lotus Biscoff cookies
- 100 g melted butter
- 500 ml cold whipping cream (in the fridge for at least 8 hours)
- 1 kg cream cheese
- 120 g white sugar
- 60 ml plain yogurt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 ml cold whipping cream for the decoration
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- some more Lotus cookies for the decoration
Instructions super creamy, no-bake, Lotus Biscoff cheesecake
- In a bowl of a blender equipped with blades put your lotus cookies. Blend until they have a sand-like texture. If you don't have a blender, you can crumble the cookies inside a zip lock bag using a rolling pin.
- Now add melted butter and mix well. Line the bottom of a 22cm wide springform pan with a circle of kitchen paper. Pour over the prepared mix and make it flat. Use the bottom of a glass or cup to press and distribute the base.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 10 minutes and in the meantime continue to create the very creamy filling.
Note from the author of this recipe
- I just want to tell you that I really appreciate that you have decided to prepare my recipe. If you like it, I would be very happy and it could be a huge help for me if you follow me on my official social channel such as instagram where I publish every time a new recipe comes out. To become my follower just search for foodohfood in your instagram or click on this link: https://www.instagram.com/foodohfood/ and press Follow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Barbara. ^_^
- In a bowl, whip 200 g of cold whipping cream and set aside.
- In a second bowl place your cream cheese. Add granulated sugar, plain yogurt, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Stir and set aside for a few minutes. This will give the sugar time to dissolve. Now, using the mixer whip the cheese mix for a couple of minutes to make it lump-free.
- Take a fine sieve and place it over the pan with the whipping cream. Pass the cheese mix through the sieve to make it perfectly creamy and smooth.
- Very delicately, using a kitchen whisk, a spoon or a silicone spatula, mix the whipping cream with the cheese. Use delicate movements from bottom to top and always in the same direction.
- Once the cream is ready, pour it over the prepared base and level it.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours. In this way the cheesecake will have time to set and remain perfectly creamy.
- The next morning use a small knife to pass it around the pan and then open the mold. Whip another 200 ml of cream. Towards the end, add 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar. Add some cookie crumbs to the edge of the cheesecake. Use a piping bag to decorate your cheesecake with whipped cream and then add more lotus cookies to decorate your dessert.
Store in the refrigerator and eat within 4 days.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another no-bake cheesecake recipe check my Creamy no bake white chocolate blueberry cheesecake (photo below) or Mini strawberry cheesecakes (photo below).