The creamy no bake white chocolate blueberry cheesecake is a fresh and delicious summer dessert, perfect for hot days. The sweet but at the same time slightly tart blueberries break up the sweetness of the cream cheese and mascarpone mixed with white chocolate. This no-bake cheesecake is delicate, creamy, and tastes delicious. It is perfect for family celebrations or buffets as the portions cut into squares are served straight from the pan which makes it super easy to carry. I highly recommend it!
Creamy no bake white chocolate blueberry cheesecake
White chocolate cheesecake
- 240 g white chocolate
- 100 ml of milk
- 8 g gelatine in sheets or powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 300 ml of cold whipping cream
- 125 g of cream cheese
- 275 g of mascarpone cheese
- 250 g of petit cookies or other type of flat cookies
- 400 g blueberries
- 100 g of mascarpone cheese
- 30 ml of cold whipping cream
- 3 tsp of powdered sugar
- pieces of cookies
- pieces of white chocolate
Instructions creamy no bake white chocolate blueberry cheesecake
- For this recipe, cream cheese and mascarpone should not be very cold. For this I recommend taking them from the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before to make them similar to the room temperature.
- Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water for 10 minutes. After this time, heat the milk almost to the boiling point. Turn off the heat, squeeze the gelatine well in your hands and add it to the very hot but not boiling milk. Mix carefully to dissolve the gelatine and set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt your white chocolate over water bath. Remove the bowl from the water and gradually add the gelatine-milk mix and blend with the immersion blender or use the kitchen whisk to mix the ingredients very well.
- In a large bowl, whisk the cream cheese with mascarpone. I recommend using the immersion blender to facilitate the preparation of this cheesecake and make it perfectly smooth, creamy and without lumps.
- Add the vanilla extract to the cheese mix and now gradually add the melted chocolate, mixing thoroughly each time or blending everything with the immersion blender.
- Finally, whip the cold cream and add it to the cheese mix. Incorporate it gently with a whisk, a silicone spatula or a spoon. The end result should be liquid but thick.
Note from the author of this recipe
- I just want to tell you that I really appreciate that you have decided to prepare my recipe. If you like it, I would be very happy and it could be a huge help for me if you follow me on my official social channel such as instagram where I publish every time a new recipe comes out. To become my follower just search for foodohfood in your instagram or click on this link: https://www.instagram.com/foodohfood/ and press Follow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Barbara. ^_^
Instructions creamy cheesecake with blueberries
- Line a 22×33 cm rectangular pan with baking paper. Place your flat cookies on the bottom to cover it all, breaking the cookies where necessary.
- Pour the prepared cheese and chocolate mix over the cookies and spread it evenly. Now add your berries. Place everything in the refrigerator for several hours until the cheesecake becomes more firm.
- For decoration pour 30 ml of cold whipping cream over 100 g of cold mascarpone. Add 3 teaspoons of powdered sugar and whip everything briefly until it thickens. Use a piping bag to create decorations on top of the prepared cheesecake. Now add more fruit, a piece of a cookie and a piece of white chocolate. To add a touch of color, I also added a mint leaf.
Serve immediately or refrigerate and eat within 3 days.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another fabulous no-bake cheesecake that doesn’t use gelatine then check out my Creamy no-bake vanilla cheesecake without gelatine (photo below).