These green spinach crepes are delicious and healthy. Thanks to the addition of fresh spinach leaves they have an added value of fiber and iron. Perfect with some creamy goat cheese.
Really green and really tasty spinach crepes
- 470 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 120 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 or more handful fresh baby spinach
Instructions: Really green and really tasty spinach crepes
- Place all the ingredients except the oil in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add oil and blend again.
- Pour in about 1/4 cup of the batter on a lightly greased hot pan and immediately swirl and tilt the pan to create a thin, even layer.
- These green crepes thanks to their light texture cook in no time and can be cooked only on one side.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you love recipes with hidden veggies you should also check my recipe for Savory pancakes with peas, baby spinach and pecorino cheese. (foto below)