This cold cheesecake with kinder chocolate is creamy and delicious. It’s base is full of puffed rice mixed with melted chocolate. Decorated with pieces of Kinder chocolate, it is as delicious as it is simple to prepare. The used cream cheese that adds that particular flavor that goes perfectly with milk chocolate. It is perfect for every season and for different occasions.
Creamy cold cheesecake with cream cheese and kinder chocolate
The base with puffed rice
- 40 g puffed rice
- 150 g milk chocolate
- 50 g kinder chocolate
- 1 tsp butter
- 8 g gelatin sheets
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 600 g cream cheese at room temperature
- 200 g kinder chocolate
- chocolate pieces for decoration
Instructions creamy cold cheesecake with cream cheese and kinder chocolate
- Melt the milk chocolate together with the kinder chocolate and a teaspoon of butter in the microwave or over water bath. Pour the melted chocolate over the puffed rice and mix carefully.
- Line a baking tray with a removable bottom or a springform pan with a circle of baking paper. For this recipe I used an 18cm wide baking tray.
- Pour the rice with the chocolate onto the bottom of the pan and level roughly to create the base of the cheesecake. Place the pan in the refrigerator while you prepare the creamy filling.
- For this recipe I recommend bringing the cream cheese to room temperature.
- Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water for 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, bring the whipping cream to the boiling point. Turn off the heat and add Kinder chocolate pieces and the squeezed gelatine. Leave in the very hot cream for 1 minute, then mix well to melt everything.
- Gradually add the chocolate mix to the cream cheese, mixing carefully using a hand whisk. If after adding all the cream into the cheese there are still any lumps, I recommend passing everything through a sieve. Pour the cheesecake mixture over the cold base with the puffed rice. While the cheesecake is still soft, decorate everything with some more chocolate pieces as desired.
- Place the cheesecake in the refrigerator until it becomes firm, for at least 4 hours but also overnight.
- When needed, wrap the pan with a cotton cloth soaked in very hot water to loosen it. Repeat several times if necessary, then gently release the cheesecake from the pan and serve.
Note from the author of this recipe
- I just want to tell you that I really appreciate that you have decided to prepare my recipe. If you like it, I would be very happy and it could be a huge help for me if you follow me on my official social channel such as instagram where I publish every time a new recipe comes out. To become my follower just search for foodohfood in your instagram or click on this link: https://www.instagram.com/foodohfood/ and press Follow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Barbara. ^_^
Store in the refrigerator.
lot of love. B.