This sweet whipped ricotta with fresh fruit is a simple and quick dessert. It can be prepared at the last minute for unexpected guests or as a tasty afternoon snack. It is prepared by whipping ricotta and cream with a sweetener, in this case acacia honey. Then the dessert is completed by dividing it into individual bowls, decorating with fresh seasonal fruit and crumbled cookies. This cream is also excellent for filling cakes and sweet treats. You can enrich it with strawberries, mixed berries, pineapple or chocolate pieces, candied fruit. Easy peasy dessert.
Sweet whipped ricotta dessert with fresh fruit
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 50 g cold whipping cream (in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours)
- 1 generous spoon of acacia honey
- 6 strawberries
- blueberries or raspberries or other fruit pieces
Instructions sweet whipped ricotta dessert with fresh fruit
- Take three dessert bowls. Meanwhile, wash, pat dry and dice your strawberries. In each bowl divide the strawberries mixed with another type of fresh fruit. I used blueberries and a few pieces of peach.
- First, drain the ricotta. Wrap it in a clean cloth and squeeze it so that it loses as much of the liquid as possible or let it drain overnight in the refrigerator. You can also use un-drained ricotta but the cream will be much more liquid. Place it in a bowl and add honey and cold whipping cream. Whisk with electic mixer until it is perfectly blended and smooth. If you prefer, you can also whip the cream aside and then incorporate it with a spoon. Once you have the desired consistency, taste and adjust with more honey if necessary.
- Divide the ricotta cream between the cups and decorate with cherries and pieces of crumbled cookies.
To be kept in the refrigerator and eat within 24 hours.
lot of love. B.