Mini chocolate cheesecakes with Kinder chocolate are a quick and easy way to use leftover Kinder chocolate or any other type of chocolate from Christmas or Easter treats. Delicious mini cheesecakes baked in muffin pan. Sweet, chocolaty and delicate.
Mini chocolate cheesecakes with Kinder chocolate
- 650 g ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 3 tsp dark cocoa powder
- 3 tsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 180 g Kinder chocolate or other type + more for the topping
Instructions: Mini chocolate cheesecakes with Kinder chocolate
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or in a glass bowl placed over some boiling water together with 3 teaspoons of butter and set aside.
- In a pan whisk (previously drained) ricotta with sugar, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the cocoa and melted chocolate and stir again. Be careful not to stir too vigorously or else the cheesecake batter will grow too much in the oven and then it will create a dimple in the center.
- Place some small strips of baking paper in the muffin tin. This will help you to the remove the mini cheesecakes from the tin. Fill a muffin tray with 12 muffin liners and fill them with the batter almost to the top of the liner.
- Bake in preheated static oven at 150°C for 25 – 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly and take the cheesecakes from the pan. Let cool completely and put in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours (better overnight). When needed garnish with more chocolate and serve.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you like mini cheesecakes check my Monoportion orange cheesecake.