Magic whipped coffee cream is a light and surprising water based cream. It is a dessert that, like the magic cake of a few years ago, is slowly becoming popular on the internet among bloggers and tictockers. It is also becoming popular thanks to a similar and very popular recipe that is Dalgona coffee.
This deliciou dessert is truly magical as it contains only 3 ingredients. It is a mousse without eggs, without whipping cream, without mascarpone, butter and without any other type of dairy product. It is also super fast and simple to prepare.
At first I was a bit skeptical that with only 3 ingredients, instant coffee, sugar and water, you can create this dessert that magically puffs in just 5 minutes. This cream is light as air, delicate and melts in the mouth. Not being enriched with eggs or dairy products it is much more like a foam or a mousse and is just as rich in taste.
There are those who prefer to eat it as a dessert. I personally think it is perfect as a topping over vanilla ice cream, dark chocolate cupcakes or with other types of creams.
Magic whipped coffee cream
- 8 – 10 g instant coffee crystals
- 100 g white sugar
- 80 ml of water very cold
Instructions magic whipped coffee cream
- To prepare this recipe you need very few ingredients. The only thing that is specifically required is the water which must be very very cold.
- Pour all the ingredients into a bowl of the mixer. Mix well and use a wire whisk (the one you use with the whipping cream). If you don’t have a stand mixer, you can also use the electric mixer with small whips.
- Turn on the mixer and whip all the ingredients on high speed for 5 minutes. In a few minutes you will be surprised how in this recipe the ingredients go from liquid to foamy version.
- And finally they create a creamy and light like a feather mousse. You will no longer have to whip it when turning the bowl upside down it will remain perfectly still and will not fall.
- You can use this coffee cream to fill or decorate cupcakes, cakes, and waffles. But it should also be used if you want to create a delicious version of coffee tiramisu with mascarpone cream and amaretti cookies. In my opinion it is ideal as an addition to vanilla ice cream with a handful of chopped hazelnuts and chocolate.
Keep it in the fridge for a day. It always remains very soft and fresh. It might create a bit of a coffee water on the bottom which is quite natural.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you like this coffee recipe you may have a moment to check out my Mascarpone and Nesquik frosting for birthday cakes (photo below).
Note from the author of this recipe
I just want to tell you that I really appreciate that you have decided to prepare my recipe. If you like it, I would be very happy and it could be a huge help for me if you follow me on my official social channel such as instagram where I publish every time a new recipe comes out. To become my follower just search for foodohfood in your instagram or click on this link: https://www.instagram.com/foodohfood/ and press Follow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Barbara. ^_^