Espresso coffee panna cotta is an Italian dessert that does not need big introductions. Panna cotta is a true classic among Italian desserts. This rich and creamy version is enriched by a delicious coffee jelly with a strong and bold flavor that goes perfectly with the sweetness of the panna cotta.
Espresso coffee panna cotta
- 100 ml espresso coffee or other type of strong coffee
- 1 g gelatin sheets
- sugar to taste me 2 generous teaspoons
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 100 ml milk
- 40 ml strong espresso coffee or other type of coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract optional
- 50 g white sugar
- 5 g gelatin sheets
Instructions for coffee jelly
- Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour espresso coffee into a small pan and add sugar to taste (I used 2 teaspoons). Stir and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat and add squeezed gelatin. Mix well until the gelatin dissolves completely. Pour into 4 – 5 small cups or bowl suitable for this kind of dessert. I used 4 ceramic small cups. let it cool down then leave in the refrigerator for about 60 minutes to make it become firm.
Instructions for coffee panna cotta
- Soak the gelatin in cold water and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour cream and milk into a small pan. Add sugar, coffee and vanilla extract. Heat up almost to the boiling point. Turn off the heat and add squeezed gelatin. Stir well to make it melt completely.
- Once the liquid is at room temperature, pour it over the coffee jelly and place it in the refrigerator to make it become firm.
- To facilitate the expulsion of the dessert from the bowls put them for a moment in hot water to make them become hot. Flip the bowls over and slide the panna cotta over a dessert plate. Serve plain or with whippeed cream or caramel syrup.
Note from the author of this recipe
- I just want to tell you that I really appreciate that you have decided to prepare my recipe. If you like it, I would be very happy and it could be a huge help for me if you follow me on my official social channel such as instagram where I publish every time a new recipe comes out. To become my follower just search for foodohfood in your instagram or click on this link: https://www.instagram.com/foodohfood/ and press Follow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Barbara. ^_^
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you liked this coffee panna cotta recipe maybe you would like a recipe for chocolate and panna cotta cupcake