Fabulous homemade white chocolate mochaccino. Sweet at the right point and garnished with a nice serving of whipped cream. This recipe was born thanks to the collaboration with a passionate coffee blogger, from Daily Cupo blog and her recipe for Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha.
White chocolate mochaccino
- 35 g white chocolate
- 120 ml milk
- 200 g or less cold whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract optional
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 shot espresso coffee
Instructions: White chocolate mochaccino
- Whip the cream until it becomes fluffy. Add vanilla extract and powdered sugar and whip again until it is completely incorporated. Place in the refrigerator while you prepare the rest of the mocaccino.
- Melt white chocolate over water bath and then gradually add milk, stirring well every time. Turn off the heat but leave the milk bowl over water bath to keep it warm.
- Prepare your espresso coffee. Meanwhile warm up a large cup perfect for holding your mochaccino. This step is optional but will make your coffee perfectly warm and inviting. To heat the cup just pour in the boiling water and let it rest for 2 minutes.
- Pour out hot water. Add prepared espresso coffee and white chocolate milk. Stir and add whipped cream to your liking.
If you like garnish your mochaccino with a few flakes of chocolate or cocoa powder and serve immediately.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for more another interesting way to dring your coffee, learn how to use French Press – how to prepare coffee with French coffee maker. (foto below)