When it’s hot outside serve your friends or family this super easy to prepare ice coffee.
This recipe is:
- adaptable to all kind of preferences
- it could be also vegan or lactose free
The simplest recipe for ice coffee
- espresso coffee or another type of coffee
- regular milk condensed milk, vegetable milk
- sugar optional
Instructions ice coffee
- Prepare a moka full of espresso coffee, a cup of instant coffee, a cup of french press coffee or any other type of coffee that you prefer. If you like your beverage sweet you can already add some sugar in it. Pour it into ice tray and place it in the freezer.
- Once the coffee is frozen, remove the cubes and put them in a glass. Add a few teaspoons of condensed milk or, if your coffee is already sweet, add milk or vegetable milk and serve.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for some amazing creamer recipe for your coffee you should try my Coffee, white chocolate and cardamom caramel sauce.