Follow these few steps and you can easily make yourself delicate and delicious cocoa tapioca pudding. This dark cocoa version is super tasty and fun with its chewy tapioca texture. It can become an easy vegan dessert you only have to use a vegetable milk instead of the regular one.
Cocoa tapioca pudding
- 300 ml almond soy or rice milk
- 40 g dry tapioca pearls
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 0.5 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
Instructions: Cocoa tapioca pudding
- Pour 40 g of tapioca pearls in a bowl. Cover them with milk and leave to soak for at least 1 hour.
- After this time, pour tapioca and milk in a saucepan. Add sugar and cocoa powder and mix well. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and boil, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until tapioca pearls become translucent.
- Pour the pudding into dessert cups or bowls and serve warm or cold garnished to your liking.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you love tapioca pearls and you are looking for some interesting recipe, check my Tapioca pearls and orange juice dessert. (foto below)