They are not the most beautiful muffins to look at but I assure you that these soft muffins with pears are absolutely delicious. Perfectly soft, with a delicate aroma of cinnamon and brown sugar and the sweet taste of pears. They melt in your mouth.
Super soft muffins with pears
- 60 g soft butter
- 110 g white sugar
- 45 g brown sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 0.5 tbsp vanilla extract
- 180 g all-purpose flour
- 0.75 tsp baking soda
- 0.25 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 0.25 tsp cinnamon
- 170 g pears I used pears from Bioexpress
- 120 ml milk
- 0.5 tbsp lemon juice
- 40 ml yogurt
- whole cane sugar for the topping
Instructions: Super soft muffins with pears
- For this recipe all ingredients must be at room temperature.
- Whisk milk with lemon juice and set aside for 10 minutes to make it curdle.
- Meanwhile beat butter with 2 types of sugar. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat again until combined.
- Now add sifted flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and a pinch of salt and stir. Add milk and yogurt. Finally add diced pears and stir delicately until combined.
- Line your muffin pan with paper liners and fill up to 3/4 in height with the prepared batter. Add 1 tsp of whole cane sugar over each muffin and bake in pre-heated static oven at 180 °C for 20 to 25 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcake comes out clean.
Remove from the oven and let it cool down completely before serving.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you love soft muffins with fruit check my Banana and cream soft muffins. (foto below)