Muffins with banana, apple, carrots and rolled oats
Moist, healthy muffins with banana, carrots, apple and oats. Not too sweet and with a delicate flavour of cinnamon. Perfect for a healthy breakfast. Recipe adapted from Minimalist Baker.
Healthy muffins with banana, apple, carrots and rolled oats
Healthy muffins recipe with banana, apple, carrots, rolled oats and cinnamon.
- 1 egg room temperature
- 40 ml olive oil
- 1 ripe banana
- 90 g honey
- 1 apple finely grated
- 1 pinch of salt
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp or more brown sugar
- 120 ml vegetable milk I used oat milk
- 50 g grated carrot 1 medium carrot
- 50 g rolled oats
- 200 g all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
Instructions: Muffins with banana, apple, carrots and rolled oats
- In a bowl put the egg, oil, banana and honey. Mash the bananas with a fork and mix well.Instructions below.
- Add the grated apple, sugar, pinch of salt, cinnamon and stir.
- Add the vegetable milk, grated carrot and oats and mix again.
- At this point add the sifted flour and baking powder. Stir briefly until all the ingredients are combined.
- Fill a muffin tray with 12 muffin liners and fill them with the batter almost to the top of the liner then add some rolled oats for the topping.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean. Remove from the oven, wait a couple of minutes, pick up the muffins from the pan and let them cool completely before serving.
The nutritional values are generated automatically for indicative purposes only and are therefore not completely accurate.
Serving: 12muffinCalories: 212kcal
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you like this type of muffin check my Healthy banana and oats muffins.