If you have any leftover pumpkin puree, these pumpkin and orange muffins are just for you. Delicate, moist, dense. With a delicate scent of orange and a simple jam glaze that adds a touch of sweetness. In case you do not have any pumpkin puree ready to use, here is my recipe for an easy homemade pumpkin puree.
Pumpkin and orange muffins
- 250 g pumpkin puree
- 100 ml fresh orange juice
- 50 ml milk
- 100 g melted butter
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 50 g potato starch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 80 g brown sugar
- 1 orange only the zest
- 100 g smooth orange marmalade
Instructions: Pumpkin and orange muffins
- Blend the pumpkin puree with orange juice.
- If you have any questions about this recipe contact me in the comments below or on my social channels. If you have tried this recipe and would like to evaluate it, press the stars above or let me know me why you didn’t like it in the comments.
- In a second bowl, mix cooled melted butter, eggs, milk and orange zest.
- Add the pumpkin and the flour mix. Briefly stir until all ingredients combine.
- Line your muffin pan with paper liners and fill up to 3/4 in height with the prepared batter. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Prepare the glaze by dissolving the orange marmalade with a few tablespoons of water (on a low flame). Once the muffins are ready let them cool in the pan for 5 minutes and then take the muffins out and let them cool completely. Then brush them with glaze.
lot of love. B.