Healthy and easy muffins with banana and oats. Bananas, honey, whole wheat flour and rolled oats are all the ingredients that make these muffins become a healthy snack or breakfast.
Healthy banana and oats muffins
- 0.5 cup vegetable oil
- 5 tsp honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 yogurt 125 g of any flavour, I used orange yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 1,5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 0,5 cup wholemeal flour
- 1,5 cup all-purpose flour
- some rolled oats and brown sugar for sprinkling on top
Instructions: Healthy banana and oats muffins
- The eggs and the yogurt should be at room temperature.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs, honey and oil.
- Add yogurt and vanilla extract and whisk again.
- Add 4 ripe bananas and mash them with a fork.
- Pour the rolled oats into the mixture, stir and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Add 2 kinds of flour, baking soda and baking powder, salt and cinnamon and stir briefly to mix the ingredients.
- Line your muffin pans with paper liners and fill the muffin wells three-quarters of the way. Sprinkle each muffin with a bit of brown sugar and some rolled oats.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 25 – 30 minutes. Once cooked, let the pan coll down for 5 minutes and then take the muffins out. Let them cool completely before serving.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you like these type of muffins check my Healthy muffins with banana, apple, carrots and rolled oats.