These mini vanilla bundt cakes are rich, dense and flavourful. Cover the top with icing sugar, a spoon of marmelate or a spoon of your favourite whipped topping. I’ve made this recipe a few times and I just love the buttery vanilla taste. So simple and yet so tasty.
Mini vanilla bundt cakes
- 120 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100 g all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
Instructions: Mini vanilla bundt cakes
- All ingredients must be at room temperature.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy about 3 – 4 minutes with your stand mixer.
- Continue beating while adding the eggs (one at a time) then add sifted flour and baking powder. Stir in until the flour is incorporated and the cake mix is smooth and without crumbs.
- Add vanilla extract and milk and stir again. Don’t overmix the batter.
- Grease and dust with some flour your baking tray. If you don’t have a mini bundt cake tray you can easily use your regular cupcake tray. Pour the batter into the tray (almost full with the mini pound cake tray and ¾ in hight if you are using a cupcake pan).
- Bake until golden brown in preheated static oven at 180 °C for 20 – 25 min.
Let them cool slightly before taking out of the tray. Serve with you favourite topping.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another recipe for mini bundt cakes check my Mini orange bundt cakes. (foto below)