These caramel candy cookies are a real treat. There are recipes that inspire hunger only by the title and this is a perfect example. Delicate, slightly friable outside and full of caramelized and melted candies. These salted butter cookies are very easy and quick to prepare and are perfect with a glass of milk or a cup of coffee.
Caramel candy cookies
- 100 g soft salted butter I used Lurpak
- 60 g powdered sugar
- 1 uovo at room temperature
- 220 g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 8 caramel candies
Instrucions caramel candy cookies
- For this recipe I used salted butter made by Lurpak which must be at room temperature.
- Beat icing sugar with soft butter for a few minutes until it becomes clear and frothy.
- Add room temperature egg and beat again until it is incorporated.
- At this point add sifted flour and baking powder and mix briefly.
- Cut your caramels into cubes. Add all the pieces of candy in the cookie dough and stir in well. Create a ball of dough and place it in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- After this time divide the dough into many similar balls. Place about 10 – 12 balls as large as the walnut on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated static oven at 180 °C for 10 to 12 minutes.
Take out your caramel candy cookies and let them cool down before serving.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you liked this cookies recipe you should also check my Chickpea flour chocolate chip cookies. (foto below)