As I have mentioned in the title these cocoa and kefir cookies are very soft and practically they melt in your mouth. They are also really easy and quick to prepare which makes them perfect for breakfast or a snack.
Melt in your mouth cocoa and kefir cookies
- 130 g all-purpose flour
- 0.25 tsp salt
- 0.25 tsp baking soda
- 40 g dark cocoa powder
- 100 g or less white sugar
- 130 ml kefir or buttermilk
- 60 g melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract optional
Instructions: Melt in your mouth cocoa and kefir cookies
- Sift flour, baking soda and dark cocoa powder. Add salt and sugar and stir.
- In the second bowl whisk kefir with lukewarm melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients into the kefir mix and stir briefly until all the ingredients are well combined. The dough should be thick and sticky. Cover a baking pan with baking paper and use a tablespoon to make small scoops of the mixture, spacing them well apart on the baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated static oven at 180 °C for 10 – 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, allow to cool for 5 minutes and then move them on the cooling rack and let them cool down completely before serving.
Note from the author of this recipe
- I just want to tell you that I really appreciate that you have decided to prepare my recipe. If you like it, I would be very happy and it could be a huge help for me if you follow me on my official social channel such as instagram where I publish every time a new recipe comes out. To become my follower just search for foodohfood in your instagram or click on this link: https://www.instagram.com/foodohfood/ and press Follow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Barbara. ^_^
Store in a closed container.
lot of love. B.