These homemade seed bars with white and black sesame seeds, sunflower, pumpkin seeds and shredded coconut are absolutely delicious. They are particularly sweet thanks to the addition of honey that makes them chewy, sweet and amazing. The thin layer of gianduia chocolate makes them irresistible.
Honey seed bars with gianduia chocolate
- 40 g pumpkin seeds
- 40 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g shredded coconut
- 30 g black sesame seeds
- 30 g light sesame seeds
- 80 g honey
- 1 generous pinch of salt
- 100 g gianduia chocolate
Instructions: Honey seed bars with gianduia chocolate
- For this recipe I used silicone moulds made by Silikomart – My Snack.
- Mix all the seeds and shredded coconut in a bowl. Add honey, a generous pinch of salt and stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Fill the silicone mould with the prepared mixture leaving a few millimeters of space at the top. If you do not have a similar mould, you can spread the mixture on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and cut it once they are baked.
- Bake in a preheated static oven at 150 °C for 30 minutes. The bars must become a beautiful golden color, not dark brown so be careful not to burn your shredded coconut. Remove from the oven and let it cool down completely.
- Melt gianduia chocolate over water bath. Add the chocolate to the mould or spread it directly over baked seeds. Place in the refrigerator until the chocolate is completely firm.
Remove from the mould or cut to your liking. Keep in closed container away from heat sources.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you like seeds in your cookies maybe you should also try my recipe for Chocolate chips and mixed seeds healthy biscotti. (foto below)