I won’t lie if I tell you that these cheesecake cookies with blueberries are absolutely fabulous. Easy and quick to prepare, very soft, they melt in your mouth. With the freshness of blueberries, the sweetness of white chocolate and the delicate taste of spreadable cream cheese to imitate the velvety taste of a cheesecake, these cookies are a real treat. I absolutely love them.
Cheesecake cookies with blueberries and white chocolate
- 140 g spreadable cream cheese at room temperature I used Arla brand
- 60 g soft butter I used Lurpak brand
- 100 g white sugar
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 0.5 lemon only the zest
- 220 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 70 g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 80 g white chocolate
Instructions: Cheesecake cookies with blueberries and white chocolate
- For this recipe I used cream cheese made by Arla that was kindly offered to me by its manufacturer. This cheese is 100% natural. It contains no preservatives, coloring agents, additives or stabilizers of any kind.
- For this recipe all ingredients must be at room temperature.
- Put cream cheese and soft butter in a bowl and beat them with electric mixer for a minute until they are well blended.
- Add sugar and beat again for another minute. Add egg, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla extract and beat again until all the ingredients are well combined.
- At this point turn off the mixer and add sifted flour and baking powder. Stir in gently. The batter will be dense and sticky.
- Line baking tray with a baking paper. Wet your hands slightly with some water and create about 12 balls (wet your hands every time they become too sticky). Place the balls on the pan and flatten them by adding 3/4 blueberries for each cookie.
- Bake in a preheated static oven at 180 °C for about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let them cool completely.
Decorate with melted white chocolate.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another recipe with cream cheese check my Moist carrot bundt cake. (foto below)
This recipe was born thanks to collaboration with ARLA.
Original recipe modified from yellowblissroad.