Delicious gluten free chocolate cookies with buckwheat flour. Dark and luscious, chewy and full of dark chocolate chips. Perfect for breakfast with a glass of milk.
Gluten free buckwheat chocolate cookies
- 30 g soft butter
- 80 g brown sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 60 g buckwheat flour
- 0.25 tsp baking soda
- 30 g dark cocoa powder
- 70 g dark chocolate chips
Instructions: Gluten free buckwheat chocolate cookies
- Beat butter with sugar until combined. Add a pinch of salt and vanilla extract and beat again.
- Add the egg and mix again.
- If you have any questions about this recipe contact me in the comments below or on my social channels. If you have tried this recipe and would like to evaluate it, press the stars above or let me know me why you didn’t like it in the comments.
- Finally add dark chocolate chips. Place the dough into the fridge for at least half an hour. After this time place about 2 tablespoons of dough for each cookie on a baking tray lined with the baking paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 170 ° C for about 15 minutes.
Let them cool down on a cookie rack before serving.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you love amazing and easy chocolate cookies check my recipe for Melt in your mouth cocoa and kefir cookies. (foto below)