The stracciatella bundt cake is a sweet, rich in chocolate pieces, aromatic and above all easy to prepare cake. Its chocolate and butter flavor is intensely delicious. Garnished with ganache and chocolate eggs it can become a perfect dessert for Easter or simply a afternoon snack. You can bake it both in the classic bundt cake pan but also in a round springform pan.
Stracciatella bundt cake
Stracciatella bundt cake
- 3 medium eggs at room temperature
- 140 g white sugar
- 180 g soft butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 225 g all-purpose flour
- 1,25 tsp baking powder
- 90 ml milka at room temperature
- 60 g milk or dark chocolate
Ganache and decorations
- 60 g dark chocolate
- 30 ml whipping cream
- chocolate eggs
Instructions stracciatella bundt cake
- For this recipe all ingredients should be at room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl, using the electric mixer, beat the butter together with the sugar for several minutes or until it becomes clear and light.
- Gradually add the eggs and mix each time until incorporated. Add the vanilla extract and mix again. At this point the batter may have a separate texture but this will not affect the final product.
- Turn off the mixer. Add the sifted baking powder with flour and milk. Mix in gently to incorporate all the ingredients. Now add the finely chopped or grated chocolate. Stir in again.
- Grease and lightly dust with flour your pan. I used silicone pan with a volume of about 1.5 l. If you use the silicone pan you can brush it with some oil. Pour the prepared batter and level it gently.
- Bake in the preheated static oven at 170°C for 40-50 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and wait until the cake is warm before removing it from the pan.
- Meanwhile, melt the dark chocolateover water bath together with the cream. Mix well until it's smooth and shiny. Pour it over the prepared cake and once it's not too hot, decorate it with chocolate eggs. Let it cool completely before serving.
Note from the author of this recipe
- I just want to tell you that I really appreciate that you have decided to prepare my recipe. If you like it, I would be very happy and it could be a huge help for me if you follow me on my official social channel such as instagram where I publish every time a new recipe comes out. To become my follower just search for foodohfood in your instagram or click on this link: https://www.instagram.com/foodohfood/ and press Follow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Barbara. ^_^
To be stored at room temperature covered.
lot of love. B.