This classic lemon and vanilla cream cheese bundt cake is dense and rich yet soft and moist. Pure and simple. Perfect for a breakfast with a cup of coffee, snack or an afternoon tea.
Lemon and vanilla cream cheese bundt cake
- 240 g of cream cheese
- 200 g of soft butter
- 220 g of sugar
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- 1.5 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 lemon (only the zest)
- 280 g of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- a pinch of salt
Instructions: Lemon and vanilla cream cheese classic bundt cake
- For this recipe I used silicone mould Arena made by Silikomart.
- All ingredients should be at room temperature, including cream cheese.
- In a large bowl mix the butter and cream cheese using an electric mixer.
- Unfortunately, while I was preparing this cake, my mixer decided to abandon me. For this reason you will see the photos with a traditional Polish wooden ladle for cakes that garantees the same result.
- Gradually add sugar and beat again until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Continue beating adding, one by one, the eggs and then the vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- Now add sifted flour and baking powder, lemon zest and mix at low speed until the flour is incorporated. The batter is rather dense.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan covered with parchment paper or lightly greased and floured.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 – 170 ° C for about 50 minutes. Control the cake by putting the toothpick into the center of the cake. If it comes out dry then turn off the oven and let it rest in the oven for another 2 – 5 minutes. If the toothpick comes out wet bake for another 5 – 15 minutes.
Take out from the oven, allow to cool before removing from the pan and serve once completely cooled down with powdered sugar and fresh fruit.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another amazing cake recipe that is perfect for kids and adults check my Molly cake with Kinder chocolate cream. (foto below)
This recipe is made thanks to the collaboration with Silikomart. This company specializing in the production of silicone moulds and pastry, kitchen and ice cream utensils.