This moist, not too sweet, and delicious lazy banana bread is ready in no time. Perfect for those times when you feel too lazy to follow any complicated recipes. All you need is a bowl and a fork and a craving for some bananas.
Lazy banana bread
- 2 ripe bananas
- 110 g brown sugar depends on how sweet the bananas are
- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 112 ml vegetable oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
Instructions: Lazy banana bread
- Crush bananas with a fork. Add oil, eggs and stir, add sugar and stir again.
- Add sifted flour and baking powder and mix together roughly with the fork until just incorporated.
- Coat a 22 x 12 cm metal loaf pan with baking paper. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Heat the oven to 190 °C and arrange a rack in the middle. Bake your banana bread until golden brown about 40 – 50 min.
- Us a a toothpick to check if the loaf is baked. Pierce the cake and if the toothpick comes out dry and only with the breadcrumbs attached, the cake is ready.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for a recipe where to use soft bananas try my Banana, coconut and pineapple jam. (foto below).