The white chocolate and cinnamon cream is really delicious and is perfect for filling Italian pandoro, panettone, Christmas cookies, sponge cake or any other type of dessert. It is a cream without eggs, velvety, fragrant and smooth. It is also very simple to prepare and with few ingredients. You can use it to fill cakes, crepes, donuts and cream puffs. It is also excellent as a simple dessert served with crumbled cookies or ladyfingers soaked in coffee. Try it as an addition to a slice of panettone that has been quickly heated in the oven or in a pan.
White chocolate and cinnamon cream
- 100 g good quality white chocolate
- 100 ml cold whipping cream (minimum 8 hours in the refrigerator)
- 80 ml whipping cream (room temperature or cold)
- ½-1 tsp cinnamon
Instructions white chocolate and cinnamon cream
- Heat 80 ml of cream until almost boiling point, turn off the heat, add the previously chopped white chocolate. Wait a minute then mix well to make it melt completely and not have lumps.
- If by chance your chocolate hasn't completely melted, turn on a low flame and, stirring constantly, melt the remaining pieces, then turn off immediately.
- Add the cinnamon, mix very well and set aside to cool completely.
- Whip 100 ml of very cold cream until stiff. Gradually add the melted chocolate, mixing carefully and using movements from bottom to top or using a hand whisk.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to make it firm for at least 1 hour then you can use it to fill your cakes or create desserts with an irresistible cinnamon flavour.
Note from the author of this recipe
- I just want to tell you that I really appreciate that you have decided to prepare my recipe. If you like it, I would be very happy and it could be a huge help for me if you follow me on my official social channel such as instagram where I publish every time a new recipe comes out. To become my follower just search for foodohfood in your instagram or click on this link: https://www.instagram.com/foodohfood/ and press Follow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Barbara. ^_^
Store in the fridge and eat within few days.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for some other tasty recipes for Traditional honey and ginger cookies for Santa (photo below) and Triple chocolate panna cotta that melts in your mouth (photo below).