Oven roasted spicy cauliflower is a flavourful vegetable side dish that is easy and quick to prepare. It will not only please cauliflower fans but also many vegetable lovers thanks to the addition of spices such as paprika and cumin that make it particularly fragrant and inviting.
Oven roasted spicy cauliflower
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp smoked or sweet paprika
- 0.5 tsp ground cumin
- 0.5 tsp or to taste chili powder
Instructions: Oven roasted spicy cauliflower
- Rinse the cauliflower and pat it dry. Remove the hard core and divide into florets. Cut each floret in half and place them in a bowl. Pour over 2 tablespoons of oil and add all the spices. Toss the vegetable until all the florets are well covered with oil – spice mix.
- Place the cauliflower florets on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 220 °C for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Bake until the cauliflower is tender on the inside and becomes slightly crispy on the outside. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you love recipes with cauliflower try my Cauliflower pizza. (foto below)