These oven roasted potato fries are crispy outside but soft inside. With the addition of herbs and Parmesan they are a tasty and flavorful side dish.
Oven roasted potato fries with parmesan cheese and herbs
- 1 kg potatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 0.5 tsp rosemary
- pinch of coarse salt
Instructions oven roasted potato fries
- Clean and peel the potatoes. Cut them into long slices and put into a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and add spices and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Toss until all the potatoes to coat them well with the herb – cheese mix.
- Preheat your static oven to 200 – 220 °C. Put the potatoes on a baking tray. Sprinkle with coarse salt and bake for about 20 minutes turning the fries halfway through cooking.
They should be soft inside and crispy on the edges.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another yummy recipe with potatoes you should check my Oven roasted veggie fries. (foto below)