Delicious oven baked, honey glazed carrots that get their sweetness and amazing flavor from honey mixed with mustard, garlic and fresh thyme. These glazed carrots are a super easy and healthy side dish.
Honey glazed carrots with thyme and mustard
- 1 kilogram carrots
- 2 generous tbsp olive oil
- 2 generous tbsp honey
- 2 tsp mustard I used dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 0.5 tbsp fresh thyme
Instructions: Honey glazed carrots with thyme and mustard
- Mix oil with honey then add mustard, finely chopped garlic clove, fresh thyme and lemon juice.
- Wash and peel your carrots (if you are using young carrots clean them very well and leave the skin on). Divide each carrot in half and sprinkle with the prepared mix. Mix well to cover all the veggies.
- Place on a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake in the preheated oven at 200 °C for 30 minutes (or until the carrots begin to become tender) then leave them for another 10 minutes at 220 °C to let them become more glazed.
Serve both hot and cold.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you love oven baked veggies check my Oven roasted spicy cauliflower. (foto below)