These baked zucchini chips are a quick and easy side dish. Thanks to the breadcrumbs and cheese the zucchini becomes slightly crispy and the addition of spices make them fragrant and flavourful.
Crunchy and spiced zucchini chips
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 0.25 tsp smoked paprika
- 0.5 tsp dried thyme
- 0.25 tsp cayenne pepper or chili powder
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- grated cheese
Instructions baked zucchini rounds
- Cut your zucchini into rounds. Put them in a bowl, pour over 1 tablespoon of olive oil and toss to cover all the slices.
- Add your spices, salt and pepper and toss again.
- Add bread crumbs and mix well.
- Lay the zucchini slices on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated static oven at 220 °C for 15 minutes. Add grated cheese in the last 5 minutes of baking. Serve warm.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another zucchini recipe you should try my Savory pie with carrots, zucchini and creamy goat cheese.