This chickpeas and sun-dried tomatoes salad is super delicious and fresh. A perfect balance of flavours between legumes and vegetables.
Fresh salad with chickpeas and sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 big handful of cherry tomatoes
- 5 or more sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 small handful of rocket salad
- 1 small red onion
- 4 or more fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 or more tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
Instructions: Fresh Chickpeas and sun-dried tomatoes salad
- In a bowl combine: cherry tomatoes previously cut into smaller pieces, dried tomatoes cut into strips, chopped fresh basil, some rocket salad, chopped onion and chickpeas that have been previously drained and rinsed.
- Add salt, oil and lemon juice and mix. Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to blend the flavours then serve.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another fun recipe with legumes try my Potato and white bean salad with garlic dressing.