This salad with chickpeas and dried tomatoes is a delicious and fresh. A perfect balance of flavours between legume and vegetables.
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 big handful of cherry tomatoes
- 5 (or more) sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 small handful of rocket salad
- 1 small red onion
- 4 or more fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 (or more) tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
10 minutes waiting time.
Instructions: Fresh salad with chickpeas and sun-dried tomatoes
In a bowl combine: cherry tomatoes previously cut into smaller pieces, dried tomatoes cut into strips, chopped fresh basil, some rocket salad, chopped onion and chickpeas that have been previously drained and rinsed.
Add salt, oil and lemon juice and mix. Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to blend the flavours then serve.
lot of love. B.