Chickpeas and sun-dried tomatoes salad
This chickpeas and sun-dried tomatoes salad is super delicious and fresh. A perfect balance of flavours between legumes and vegetables.
Fresh salad with chickpeas and sun-dried tomatoes - easy lunch or side dish idea.
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 big handful of cherry tomatoes
- 5 (or more) sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 small handful of rocket salad
- 1 small red onion
- 4 or more fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 (or more) tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Read instructions below.
- If you have any questions about this recipe contact me in the comments below or on my social channels. If you have tried this recipe and would like to evaluate it, press the stars above or let me know me why you didn’t like it in the comments.
10 minutes waiting time.
Instructions: Fresh Chickpeas and sun-dried tomatoes salad
In a bowl combine: cherry tomatoes previously cut into smaller pieces, dried tomatoes cut into strips, chopped fresh basil, some rocket salad, chopped onion and chickpeas that have been previously drained and rinsed.
Add salt, oil and lemon juice and mix. Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to blend the flavours then serve.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another fun recipe with legumes try my Potato and white bean salad with garlic dressing.