This quick bread with smoked salmon and dill is really easy to prepare. Soft and delicious with a salty taste of smoked salmon that goes perfectly with dill. A simple and tasty bread.
Quick bread with smoked salmon and dill
- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 50 g grated hard cheese I used Grana Padano
- 1 handful chopped dill
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 240 ml milk at room temperature
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
Instructions: Quick bread with smoked salmon and dill
- Whisk milk with vinegar or lemon juice and set aside for a few minutes to let it curl.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, pepper and grated cheese. Add chopped smoked salmon and dill and stir.
- Whisk together milk, oil and lightly beaten egg. Add to the flour mixture and stir briefly to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Pour the batter into loaf pan covered with a parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated conventional oven at 180 °C for about 35 minutes.
Remove from the oven, take out from the pan and allow to cool before serving.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you love quick savory breads check my Broccoli and cheese bread. (foto below)