This white proteic frittata, or”pink” in case of this recipe because of the addition of tomato paste, is a light and easy egg dish. The use of egg whites makes this frittata delicate in texture and very tasty thanks to the spices and Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is:
- gluten free
Egg white proteic frittata
- 4 egg whites
- 0.25 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried basil or a few leaves of fresh basil
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- salt and pepper to taste
Instructions: Egg white proteic frittata
- Combine egg whites, tomato paste, finely grated Parmesan cheese, one teaspoon of dried basil, pinch of salt and pepper and stir.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan and grease it slightly with olive oil. Pour the mixture into the pan and cook for a few minutes.
- When the frittata begins to get firm but is not fully cooked fold one of the edges to the center. Create a roll by wrapping it around itself. Put the frittata on a plate and serve hot.
lot of love. B.