Banana, coconut and pineapple jam
Banana, coconut and pineapple jam, also known as monkey butter, is sweet and delicious. A perfect combination for pancakes, crepes or to be used as a frosting. It does not require any addition of sugar.
Banana, coconut and pinapple jam
Easy and quick banana, coconut and pinapple jam. Perfect to be used with creams, pancakes, waffles, cakes and desserts.
- 1 can of pineapple (565 g with juice)
- 3-4 bananas
- ¼ cup coconut milk (my 75% fat)
- 3 tbsp or more lemon juice
Instructions banana, coconut and pineapple jam
- In a thick-bottomed pan combine pineapple with its juice, lemon juice and diced bananas.
- Turn on the heat and bring to a boil. Lower the flame and, stirring frequently, cook until the bananas dissolve and the mixture will have the consistency of a thick jam. Add coconut milk and cook until the jam thickens. Use an immersion blender to make it perfectly smooth.
The nutritional values are generated automatically for indicative purposes only and are therefore not completely accurate.
Serving: 3jarsCalories: 130kcal
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Transfer boiling hot spread to sterile, airtight containers. Close the lid and turn the jars upside down to create the vacuum effect.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another delicious recipe with bananas you should check my Mini banana cake with chocolate cream (foto below). Insteas if you are looking for another yummy homemade marmalade check my Homemade persimmon jam.