Pasta with creamy pumpkin sauce is a simple, quick, tasty and healthy recipe. This pumpkin sauce is fast and easy to prepare. Creamy and dense, sweet yet salty thanks to the addition of grated parmesan cheese. It is perfect both for adults and kids who love pumpkin.
Pasta with creamy pumpkin sauce
- 80 g pasta
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 tbsp milk
- salt to taste
- nutmeg to taste
- olive oil to taste
Instructions: Pasta with creamy pumpkin sauce
- In a saucepan boil some water, add peeled pumpkin and cook it until it becomes tender.
- Boil the water with salt. Add the pasta and follow instructions on the box.
- Pour some oil (I put 2 teaspoons) in a pan. Stir in previously chopped garlic and cook for a minute. Add your pumpkin, mash it with a fork and cook for a few minutes.
- Add milk, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, then stir and cook for another minute.
- If the sauce is too thick add a few tablespoons of the cooking water from the pasta (2 tablespoons in my case). Taste and add some salt if necessary.
- Add cooked pasta, sautè for another minute and serve.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another delicious recipe with pumpkin check my Pumpkin and fennel soup recipe. (foto below)