These no butter and no oil pancakes with apples and yogurt are light, delicate and fluffy. They are quick and easy to prepare and being without added fats (cooked in a non-stick pan) they become a tasty sweet breakfast or snack. Excellent both hot and cold to serve with honey, maple syrup or with powdered sugar mixed with some cinnamon.
Fluffy no butter pancakes with apples and yogurt
- 120 g yogurt or Greek yogurt (I used vanilla yogurt)
- 80 ml milk
- 2 medium eggs
- 30 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 120 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 medium apples
- honey, maple syrup or powdered sugar mixed with some cinnamon
Instructions fluffy no butter pancakes with apples and yogurt
- In a bowl beat eggs, yogurt and milk with a fork or hand whisk. Add sugar, vanilla, salt and mix again. Add flour, baking powder and baking soda. Stir with a whisk to remove any lumps. You can also sift the dry ingredients first. Finally cut the apple into quarters. Peel and remove the core part and cut each quarter into slices. Add your apple pieces to the batter and mix.
- Cook your pancakes on medium-low heat using a good non-stick pan. If your pancakes stick to the pan you can use minimal amount of oil. Cook on both sides until golden brown. Before serving add honey, maple syrup or powdered sugar.
Note from the author of this recipe
- I just want to tell you that I really appreciate that you have decided to prepare my recipe. If you like it, I would be very happy and it could be a huge help for me if you follow me on my official social channel such as instagram where I publish every time a new recipe comes out. To become my follower just search for foodohfood in your instagram or click on this link: https://www.instagram.com/foodohfood/ and press Follow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Barbara. ^_^
Store covered at a room temperature and eat within a day.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you love apples check my Apple Cinnamon rolls recipe – soft rolls with cinnamon (photo below) or Mini puff pastry croissants with apple and cinnamon (photo below).