These mixed strawberry, coconut and cocoa pancakes are fun to look at but have a unique and delicious flavor. Lactose free thanks to coconut milk. They are mildly sweet and with a distinct flavur of strawberry. Perfect for toddlers.
Strawberry, coconut and cocoa pancakes
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 200 g strawberries
- 180 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 0.5 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- extra virgin olive oil
Instructions: Strawberry, coconut and cocoa pancakes
- In a bowl place coconut milk, one egg, sugar and choppes strawberries. Take the immersion blender and blend everything until smooth.
- Add flour, a pinch of salt and baking powder. Blend again briefly.
- Divide the batter in half and add the cocoa powder in one of them. Whisk briefly. If the batter becomes too thick add some water, milk or coconut milk.
- Heat a frying pan and grease it with some olive oil. Cook your pancakes over medium heat and flip them so they are golden on both sides. If you would like you can use the cookie cutters to cut some shapes in the center of the pancakes (be careful, they are hot!) and switch the shapes between the pancakes to make them more fun and appealing for yourkids. Serve hot with your favourite topping.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you love pancakes with fruita I think you should also check my The number one pancakes.