Vegan banana and peanuts pancakes
These vegan banana and peanuts pancakes are just fabulous. The fact that they do not contain animal derivatives (vegan) is just a pleasant coincidence. These soft, fragrant pancakes, with a slight aftertaste of banana and peanut have become (for now at least) our favorites pancakes. They can be prepared in no time in a blender. We eat them with honey or maple syrup but I think a chocolate sauce could be a perfect topping. Let me know what you think.
Vegan pancakes with banana and peanuts
Vegan pancakes with banana and peanuts – perfect for breakfast.
- 1 ripe banana
- 50 g peanuts shell off
- 1 cup soy milk or rice or other non-dairy milk
- 0.25 cup olive oil
- 0.5 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
Instructions: Vegan banana and peanuts pancakes
- Put peanuts and banana pieces into a blender pitcher.
- Blend briefly to chop everything.
- Add milk and vegetable oil. Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Add flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt and a pinch of cinnamon. Blend again until you have smooth and thick batter.
- Heat a lightly greased frying pan over medium heat. Pour a ladle of batter at the center of the pan. Cook the pancakes on both sides until golden and cooked in the middle. Serve hot.
The nutritional values are generated automatically for indicative purposes only and are therefore not completely accurate.
Serving: 3personsCalories: 123kcal
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another recipe for high and fluffy pancakes you should absolutely check my Perfect Greek yogurt pancakes (photo below).