Easy, fast and delicious pumpkin pancakes with yogurt. These pancakes are perfect while still hot with some butter, honey, or simply with powdered sugar on top. The addition of cinnamon enhances the slightly sweet taste of the pumpkin, making these delicious pancakes become a perfect breakfast in autumn.
- 100 g pumpkin puree or pieces of cooked pumpkin
- 50 g plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 120 ml milk
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 130 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp or more cinnamon
- pinch of salt
Instructions: Pumpkin pancakes with yogurt
- Combine pumpkin, yogurt and egg in a bowl.
- Blend it all together using a hand blender and then add milk and oil. You can also make this pancakes using a stand mixer.
- Sift flour, icing sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Combine the flour mix with the liquid batter and stir briefly.
- Heat the pan and grease it with some oil. Cook the pancakes over medium – low heat and flip them so they are golden on both sides. Serve hot.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another super easy recipe for pancake check my Ricotta hotcakes without baking powder.